Friday, March 10, 2006

Enneagram

I saw on Abigail's blog that she's a six. So I thought I'd take the test too. I used to test out to be a four, but lately I've tested out to be a nine. Strange thing is, it's not supposed to change. Let's see what this test thinks I am:


the Peacemaker

your Enneagram type is NINE.

"I am at peace"

Peacemakers are receptive, good-natured, and supportive. They seek union with others and the world around them.

How to Get Along with Me


What I Like About Being a Nine


What's Hard About Being a Nine


Nines as Children Often


Nines as Parents


Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele

The Enneagram Made Easy
Discover the 9 Types of People
HarperSanFrancisco, 1994, 161 pages


If you liked my test, send it to your friends!

The Quick and Painless ENNEAGRAM Test

Comments:
That was that two question test right? I suspect it's not that accurate for everyone. :)
 
Yep, that was the two question test. I think it was accurate enough for me, but Eric came out as a two. He used to think that he was a two, but he's actually a nine. Two is "the helper", and I think it's really easy for psycologists to look like twos.

:)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?