Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bloggity blog blog

I don't know why I find the creation of blogs addictive. But I do. When I'm into blogging, I usually create another blog or two. Sure, last night I deleted an old blog, but today I created two more.

One is mostly for family. This past Christmas, I felt that I had a hard time sharing my wish list with people who wanted it. So many of the things that I would like to have are not on Amazon, and they're not always available through Froogle. In addition, some of the things that Sweetie has on her wishlist aren't on Amazon. So now I've created FitzWish, which will allow me to have in a clear location the links to everyone's wishlist and other interesting information for gift-givers.

The other blog is a knitting blog. I keep wanting a place to see what all I've accomplished and what projects I have to look forward to, and this is how I decided to do it. It's at Knitabel, and I'm feeling better about it already.

Updates about Sweetie will mostly happen here at CheekyFaith, unless I start really acting on the original idea behind CheekyFaith in the first place.

TaTa for now!
Anabel

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?